SPID Azimuth and Elevation Rotator (BIG-RAS) is a heavy duty antenna rotator with Controller.
This rotator is designed for very large satellite antennas and comes complete with an electronic control unit. The rotator is designed to be mounted on a pipe or on an optional adaptor plate for conventional in-tower mounting.
Controlling a parabolic DISH >3meter is a piece of cake !
Note: For smooth Elevation rotation it is recommended to add counterweights to this section to creare balance
The AZ & EL rotator can be mount on a pipe of max. 68mm.
Max. diameter pipe for elevation is 52mm.
A Heavy Duty mounting bracket is available, to mount for example a 3Meter Dish at the rotator.
* Double metal worm gear drive reduction for holding position in the wind.
* High torque low voltage DC motor.
* Magnetic reed switch gives 1 pulse per 0.5 degree resolution !!
* Low backlash.
* Uses 8 wire cable connection (4 for each rotator)
Standard RAS <> BIG RAS:
* 2* Double worm drive
* 120 teeth's = 30% more gear than RAS
* Minimum 2 times stronger than standard RAS
* Weight = 22 kG
* Resolution = 0.5 degree !!
* Will handle Big systems arry's, dishes up to 5 Meter !!
* Voltage 12 up to 18 VOLT DC MAX !
BIG-RAS AZ & EL ROTOR CONTROLLER:
* Twin Green LED digital readout.
* Integrated computer track interface (USB)
* Manual or computer control.
* 0.5 degree resolution.
* Emulates Yaesu GS-232 protocol or uses its own SPID protocol.
* Modified 'mouse' supplied for easy manual control.
Azimuth angle of turn: 360° +/- 180°
Elevation angle of turn: 180° +/-20°
Azimuth rotation speed: 120 sec. (12V), 100 sec. (18V)
Elevation rotation speed: 80 sec. (12V), 45 sec. (18V)
Motor voltage: Max 18 Volts DC
Weight: 22 kg
The AZ & EL Rotator needs an external power supply of 12... 18V DC Max.
Available power supplies page
© 2022 www.rfhamstore.com - Powered by Shoppagina.nl