New model standard controller available @ RF HAMDESIGN.
This MD-03 will replace the Rot1Prog and Rot2Prog controllers in near future.
(Standard controllers are still available, but will be sold out soon)
Advantage of the new MD03 controller is: remote controler by use of the new ethernet module, firmware update, add new modules in future, etc.
Optional: PS-03 Power supply fits to MD-03
Download Specifications sheet (PDF) SPID RAS
This spid Azimuth and Elevation Rotator (type RAS) is a medium to heavy duty antenna rotator with Controller.
This rotator is designed for large satellite antennas and comes complete with an electronic control unit. The rotator is designed to be mounted on a pipe or on an optional adaptor plate for conventional in-tower mounting.
Controlling a Mesh Dish 2.4 Meter Diameter , a arry for 432MHz with 8 x 26 elements will do fine.!
Note: For smooth Elevation rotation it is recommended to add counterweights to this section to creare balance
The AZ & EL rotator can be mount on a pipe of max. 68mm.
Max. diameter pipe for elevation is 51mm
A Heavy Duty mounting bracket is available, to mount for example a 3Meter Dish at the rotator.
* Double metal worm gear drive reduction for holding position in the wind.
* High torque low voltage DC motor.
* Magnetic reed switch gives 1 pulse per degree.
* Low backlash.
* Uses 8 wire cable connection (4 for each rotator)
* Turning speed rotator:
* Operation voltage 12 Volts to Max 18 Volts DC
AZ & EL ROTOR CONTROLLER:
* Twin Green LED digital readout.
* Integrated computer interface (USB)
* Manual or computer control.
* 1 degree resolution.
* Emulates Yaesu GS-232 protocol or uses its own SPID protocol.
* Modified 'mouse' supplied for easy manual control.
Azimuth angle of turn: 360° +/- 180°
Elevation angle of turn: 180° +/-20°
Azimuth rotation speed: 120 sec. (12V), 100 sec. (18V)
Elevation rotation speed: 80 sec. (12V), 45 sec. (18V)
Motor voltage Max: 18 Volts DC
Weight: 14 kg
The AZ & EL Rotator needs an external power supply of 12... 18V DC max !
Available power supplies page
SOFTWARE for SPID AZ & EL ROTOR:
* Software is available for EME (Moonbounce), Radio Astronomy and Satellite Tracking applications.
* PstRotator - Universal Track software, for Azimuth and Elevation, shareware, YO3DMU.
© 2023 www.rfhamstore.com - Powered by Shoppagina.nl