SPID Elevation rotator (REAL) supplied with Controller
* Double metal worm gear drive reduction for holding position in the wind.
* High torque low voltage DC motor.
* Magnetic reed switch gives 1 pulse per degree.
* Low backlash.
* Pole or tower mounting.
* Uses 4 wire cable connection
The rotator is designed to be mounted on a pipe.
Controlling a parabolic DISH up to 2.5 meter is a piece of cake, or a arry for 432MHz with 8 x 26 elements will do fine.!
The EL rotator can be mount on a pipe of max. 51mm.
Max. diameter pipe for elevation is 51mm
ELEVATION ROTATOR CONTROLLER:
* Green LED digital readout.
* Integrated computer track interface (USB)
* Manual or computer control.
* 1 degree resolution.
* Emulates Yaesu GS-232 protocol and SPID protocol.
* Modified 'mouse' supplied for easy manual control.
Elevation angle of turn180° +/-20°
* Turning speed rotator:
* 12 volt: * EL 68 sec / 180 degree
* 18 volt: * EL 45 sec / 180 degree
Motor voltage Max 18 Volts DC
The EL Rotator needs an external power supply of 12... 18V DC.
SOFTWARE for SPID EL ROTOR:
* Software is available for EME (Moonbounce), Radio Astronomy and Satellite Tracking applications.
* Orbitron - Satellite Tracking System (Free)
HAM radio satellite. But also for Radio astronomy and EME
* MOONSKED - Moonbounce tracking voor Windows, Linux en Mac. (Shareware)
* PstRotator - Universal Track software, for Azimuth and Elevation, shareware, YO3DMU.
*Note: All SPID rotators are able to emulate Hy-Gain, Yaesu and Orion control units, is it compatible to almost any software.
Controller features may be easily upgraded in the future with a plug-in PROM.
© 2022 www.rfhamstore.com - Powered by Shoppagina.nl