New model standard controller available @ RF HAMDESIGN.
This MD-03 will replace the Rot1Prog and Rot2Prog controllers in near future.
(Standard controllers are still available, but will be sold out soon)
Advantage of the new MD03 controller is: You can control 2 rotators simultaneously with 1 controller !
Optional: PS-03 Power supply fits to MD-03
This SPID Azimuth Rotator (RAU) is a light version Antenna Rotator.
Mechanical complexity is reduced to a minimum by utilizing a simple double worm gear drive system. Position readout is sensed by a magnetic reed switch.
The controller has a full complement of features, including digital readout. Controller features may be upgraded in the future with a plug in PROM.
The SPID Azimuth Rotator has 1 degree positioning accuracy, low voltage - high torque DC gear head motor.
Operations voltage: 12 - 18Volts DC / Max 4Amp
Resolution: 1 degree
Max Angle of turn: 360° +/-180°
Turning Speed: 13.8 Volt - 100 sec/360 degree - 18 Volt - 76 sec/360 degree
Weight Rotator: 5.9 Kg
Max Vertical pressure: 30 kg
Maximal torque: 180 Nm @ 18 Volts
Rotor needs a 4-core control cable
RAU ROTATOR CONTROLLER:
Futures of the SPID controllers which comes with each rotator:
* Manual, Automatic, Scanning, and Programmable modes
* Digital readout with 1 degree resolution
* Large easy to read soft green LED display
* Built in track interface (USB) USB cable included
*The AZ Rotator needs an external power supply of 12... max 18V DC.
Available power supplies page, (12Volt operation, Ideal for camping, DX'peditions, VHF/UHF rovering)
* Can be zeroed at any position to allow for installation inaccuracy or antenna mount slippage
* Generous overtravel (+/-180) with electronic limits Programmable limits ideal for side mount applications
* Small front panel to simplify stacking several units takes up less valuable space
* Incl delivered mouse control with 6 user programmable presets
© 2022 www.rfhamstore.com - Powered by Shoppagina.nl