SPX-361 Azimuth Antenna Rotor is a Light Duty, low weight, low cost solution to Rotate in Azimuth rotation your Antenna, small Dish, Astronomy Telescope, Camera, Light Box and many more which must be rotated smootly.
Model SPX-361 Rotator standard supplied including:
* Flat mount top plate
* Flat mount bottom plate
* Controller incl. build in track interface (USB)
* Special mouse to control Azimuth rotation
* USB Cable
* CD-RomQuick start guide.
SPX-361 Azimuth Antenna Rotor and Thrust Bearing....
For higher stability it is recommend to use a Thrust Bearing.
To stabilize and secure your antenna mast we do have available accessories: 2pcs PLATE-03 + 1pc PLATE-04 and Yeasu Thrust Bearing GS-065.
Refer PDF Specifications Document
Supplied controller comes with build in Track interface (USB), lot of tracking program available and easy to install on your Lap-Top or PC and connect the Controller through USB.
But if you prefer you can operate manual by pressing the buttons on the front of the panel or supplied mouse
SPX-361 ROTATOR SUPPLIED INCL. CONTROLLER:
Futures of the SPX controllers which comes with each rotator:
* Manual, Automatic, Scanning, and Programmable modes
* Digital readout with 1 degree resolution
* Large easy to read soft green LED display
* Built in track interface (USB) USB cable included
* Easy to operate by supplied mouse
*The AZ Rotator needs an external power supply of 12... max 18V DC.
Available power supplies page, (12Volt operation, Ideal for camping, DX'peditions, VHF/UHF rovering)
* Can be zeroed at any position to allow for installation inaccuracy or antenna mount slippage
* Generous overtravel (+/-180) with electronic limits Programmable limits ideal for side mount applications
* Small front panel to simplify stacking several units takes up less valuable space
* Incl delivered mouse control with 6 user programmable presets
© 2020 www.rfhamstore.com - Powered by Shoppagina.nl